Software Engineer at Decagon Institute - Employee 02-15-2021 - 04-30-2021
• Communicate with business analysts and product owners to clarify requirements in a distributed team
• Create real-time applications that are efficient, highly available, reliable, scalable, maintainable,
extensible, and testable.
• Ensure the software adheres to the company's high level of technical standards
• Ensure the quality of the product through code reviews and a high level of the unit and functional test
• Collaborated with other engineers to implement technical designs and requirements.
• Worked with project managers, developers, quality assurance, and customers to resolve technical issues.
• Improved and worked on existing codebases.
• Effectively managed software functionalities.
• Installed and configured software applications and tested solutions for effectiveness.
• Documented and maintained software functionalities.
• Facilitated training on acing interviews for software engineers.
• Mentor developers (Beginner/ Intermediate)