About me• More than 13 years of professional experience in IT.
• Travel to Silicon Valley for presentation and alignment with Stakeholders.
• Specialist in architecture and development of applications. Net with solid knowledge in applications in the Web platforms (ASP.Net MVC 4 e 5), mobile with Xamarin, Xcode, Android Studio, Ionic, EF, Web APIs, WPF, WCF.
• Hard knowledge in the relational database such as SQL Server and Oracle and knowledge in non-relational architectures such as MongoDB and NoSQL.
• Experience in DDD, TDD, unit test and mock.
• Knowledge of mobile application development for iOS (Swift and Objective-C) and Android (Java).
• Design Patterns, high focus on software quality, good practice in design standards. Experience in code quality review.
• Experience with modeling and development using SQL Server and Oracle database.
• Usability and user experience (UX) engineering.
• Experience with the main data repositories: VSTS, Git, BitBucket.
• Knowledge and experience in people management and leadership.
• Bachelor of Computer Science in 2011.
• MBA - Software Engineering by the institution FIAP - 2015.
• Microsoft Xamarin Mobile Developer certified.
• Microsoft Certification in Windows Azure and Webservices (70-487).
• Agile development methodologies - Scrum.
• Good interpersonal relationships, pro-activity and leadership posture.
• Hands-on professional with extensive technical experience.
My work experience
Software Architect at Crossover For Work - Contract 11-01-2019 - 01-01-2099
- Part of a global team working on several projects and initiatives such as platform modernization and stability.
- Responsible for defining the architectural pattern to be followed by the team for migrating monolithic services to microservices.
- Responsible for planning the technical roadmap for the following years according to the company's business and management roadmap.
- The architect responsible for designing and implementing a new chatbot system for sending notifications and reacting according to the users' choices.
- Continuous improvement of the current system, collecting insights for better code quality and software stability.
- Use of cutting-edge technologies like C#, Node.js, Redis, MongoDB, Docker, RabbitMQ.
- Elaborating a starting guide for onboarding new tech team members, making this process less painful and saving time.
Software Architect at Keyrus - Employee 03-01-2017 - 11-01-2019
• Participation in a one-week Silicon Valley Workshop (Palo Alto) with all project stakeholders to understand scope, discussions, and technical definitions.
• The unique architect responsible for defining and implementing an architecture for the most extensive client project in 2017, a platform that included a mobile application, two websites, and a Hadoop cluster.
• Responsible for the definition and modeling of data to be used throughout the platform.
• Responsible for ensuring the performance of all systems and the database.
• Use of new technologies and others already considered: Xamarin.Forms, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, Angular 4, Kendo JS, services and WEB APIs, SQL Server 2017, Hadoop, Azure Platform.
• Frequent meetings for alignment with the Silicon Valley architecture board.
• Technical leadership of the entire project development team.
Software Development Specialist at Avalara - Employee 11-01-2013 - 03-01-2017
• Technically responsible for the module for importing and processing electronic invoices. Development and implementation of an OCR system for automatic capture of notes in PDF.
• Participated in the implementation of a Service Bus architecture to deploy note processing capabilities using Azure and AWS with Message Queuing / Broking.
• Sole technical project manager for a large automobile company.
• Development of several services, web services, and WEB APIs.
• Focal point and technological leadership.