About meI help companies design and implement scalable software products
My work experience
C++ Software Developer at Luxoft - Employee 07-18-2018 - 02-01-2019
🔰 The client, activating in the telecom industry, was experiencing issues with user
retention due to the fact that one of their cross-platform video conferencing apps
did not have the same look and feel as the other apps in the application suite.
• Significantly 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 across 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝟓𝟎% by
closely working with the design team to completely revamp the UI of the app
from the ground up.
• Ensured a startling collaboration by holding monthly demo's with the client to
discuss progress and further improvements.
🛠 Skills: C++, Qt, Linux, NSIS, Git.
TitleSenior C++ Software Engineer / Technical Lead at Luxoft - Employee 02-01-2019 - 04-04-2020
🔰 The client, activating in the semiconductor industry, had a limited growth forecast due to old hardware hampering production speed. The user interface framework used was obsolete and the UI was strongly coupled with the business logic.
• Increased the platform 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝟒𝟎% 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐏𝐔 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝟓% by developing a brand new window manager to serve as a framework for further UI developments
• Successfully 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟑 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐬 by decoupling UI from business logic and leading
the design of an architectural plan to port further applications.
• 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝟓𝟎% by improving the development
process and code maintenance time by designing a code review process and
developing a Git/Clearcase wrapper.
🛠 Skills: C, C++, Qt, Motif, Linux, Clearcase, Git
Senior C++ Software Engineer / Solution Architect at S&T - Employee 04-04-2020 - 06-25-2021
🔰 The client, activating in the public transportation ticketing sector, had considerable losses in penalties and revenue due to a buggy and poorly maintained ticketing solution.
• 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝟎 by performing a multi-stage refactoring of the ticketing module and developing anti-fraud mechanisms.
• 𝐄𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 into the process by developing a centralized data tracing server that allowed real-time tracking of the validators.
• 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 from 3 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 1 𝐝𝐚𝐲 by collecting real-time reports regarding faulty modules which provided valuable insights for the planning and prioritization of patches.
🛠 Skills: C, C ++, Qt, Linux, Yocto, Git