About me👋 ⠀I am a Senior PHP Developer / Contractor / Freelancer 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝟲+ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. I use my expertise to identify & implement clients' needs with regards to their software solution.
About my skills:
⠀⠀⠀ • PHP, Symfony
⠀⠀⠀ • MySql, MongoDB, Doctrine
⠀⠀⠀ • Elasticsearch
⠀⠀⠀ • RabbitMQ
⠀⠀⠀ • REST
⠀⠀⠀ • Bootstrap
⠀⠀⠀ • Webpack
✅ ⠀𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘
⠀⠀⠀ • SOLID Principles
⠀⠀⠀ • Clean Code
⠀⠀⠀ • KISS
⠀⠀⠀ • DDD
⠀⠀⠀ • Vagrant
⠀⠀⠀ • Docker
My work experience
Senior PHP developer at 2Checkout (now Verifone) - Freelancer 03-11-2020 - 03-30-2021
⚡️ The client, one of the leading all-in-one monetization platforms, was experiencing significant loading problems due to the legacy code and outdated libraries.
• 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝟳𝟬% of the processing time in some parts of the application by refactoring and encapsulating the code in a new Domain-Driven Design high-efficient architecture base on the profiling obtained using Xhprof
⚙️ Skills: PHP, MySql, Redis, XHprof, DDD
Senior PHP developer at OPEN - Freelancer 05-30-2019 - 03-30-2020
⚡️ The client, who was developing and marketing integrated systems for the future of transportation, was on the lookout for cutting-edge features for the mobility sector platform.
• 𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝟳𝟱% by designing a micro-service that using Wilson's score to calculate a better than average rating for the vendor review scoreboard index in Elasticsearch.
• 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝟯𝟱% by creating a high-efficient micro-service calculating the shipping cost for each 3rd party shipping company based on the product volumetry data.
⚙️ Skills: PHP, Symfony, MySql, Redis, Elasticsearch, Rest API
Senior PHP developer at emag.ro - Contract 08-30-2017 - 02-28-2019
⚡️ The client, a big E-commerce platform was dealing with significant discrepancies that appeared in the annual inventory due to an old, prone to error system, which was slowing the process for the logistic department.
• 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝟰𝟬% by creating a personalized flow for the people in the warehouse responsible for the handling of the products and creating a stock correction event that moves the stock to the new location/transport object for each handling step.
Senior PHP developer at BitterStrawberry - Freelancer 09-30-2016 - 07-31-2017
⚡️ The client, operating in the field of video streaming, was struggling with some performance problems that the web application had due to caching issues, large media files loaded, and excessive overhead in the database
• 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗯 𝗮𝗽𝗽 𝗯𝘆 𝟴𝟬% of the web app by creating a high-efficient micro-service that was handling all the site resources that they were served by a CDN server.
• 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝟲𝟱% by upgrading to an Elasticsearch based micro-service architecture to fully handle the search and filtration of the content process.
⚙️ Skills: PHP,MySql,YII, Redis, Elasticsearch
Senior Full Stack Developer at erevizie.ro - Freelancer 02-29-2016 - 07-31-2017
⚡️ The client, operating in the field of E-commerce selling auto parts, experienced a significant load problem with the site due to substandard user experience and a long checkout process.
• 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝟱𝟬% 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁 by designing a new one-page design for checkout having a modern and more intuitive UX.
• 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝟯𝟬% by designing an intuitive high-efficient tier finder that was connected to a micro-service and could determine if the tier selected will fit on a certain car, base on data provided by an API used in the automotive named TecDoc
⚙️ Skills: Ruby on Rails,Html ,CSS, Bootstrap, Webpack, Rest Api, TecDoc Api
Senior Full Stack Developer at Travelio - Freelancer 05-31-2016 - 09-30-2016
⚡️ The client specialized in management solutions for travel agencies was experiencing significant delays in integrating new operators due to the heavy and complex onboarding process.
• 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟯𝟬 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝟮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀 by design a resource loading system that will request the specific resource for the right type of page requested.
• 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟭 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 by creating a high-efficient micro-service that was collecting the data from the operator and normalized it to suit client architecture.
⚙️ Skills: PHP, Symfony, MySql, Redis, Elasticsearch
Senior PHP developer at FyB - Freelancer 05-01-2015 - 04-30-2016
⚡️ The client, operating in Retail, and planning to extend in the E-commerce industry, was experiencing significant delays in its process of listing products due to an error-prone and time-consuming system based on manual handling of old Excel files.
• 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟯𝟰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 the process of the listing product by creating a new rock-solid architecture with a CMS that, based on an import of the products, and combined with an API Rest through which the site requested product/category information, gave the client total management power in a new, digitalized process.
⚙️ Skills: PHP, Symfony, Rest API, PHP Excel, Redis, RabbitMQ
Senior PHP developer at emag.ro - Contract 02-03-2014 - 05-31-2015
⚡️ The client, operating in the field of E-commerce needed to expose products to partners and the flow used was limited and expensive in terms of time and hardware resources.
• 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝟲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 by creating a parallelization architecture.
• 𝗘𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 by designed a solution where the product data was taken from a cache system.
• 𝗘𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝟱𝟬% 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 by creating a high-efficient algorithm that writes in small chunks of files and then computes them in a big final at the end of the process.
⚙️ Skills: PHP, Symfony, Gearman, Redis, SOLID