Principal Software Developer at Oracle - Employee 08-01-2015 - 02-01-2025
- IRT systems design and development
- IRT systems deployment and maintenance
- Prepare technical documentation necessary for IRT
Team Lead activities:
- Training new employees in the IRT basics
- Performing code reviews on IRT
- Developing new internal tools (MEAN Stack, .Net Core Web API)
- Supervising the dev team
- Hosting weekly meetings for Q/A with dev team
- Server Tracking: I have created an internal web application for managing and keeping track of server environments used inside my department, the tool helps us keep track of how many employees are active on specific servers and what purpose the servers have alongside activity tracking for them.
Technologies used for this application:
Backend: .Net Core, JWT (Backend is built as an API Gateway, it used a Repository Pattern built on top of Entity Framework Core, and utilizes JWT for security the API endpoints)
Frontend: Angular 9 and Angular Material framework for UI design.
Used technologies: C#, ASP.NET, WPF, MVC, ASP.NET Core, T-SQL, LLBLGen Framework, DevExpress, Entity Framework, Angular 6, NodeJS, RxJS, MongoDB