Managing partner at Euromix / Turimpez - Contract 09-01-1992 - 03-01-2016
Managing Partner, Executive / Sales and Administration
• Creating and developing a national network of clients
• Coordination of the sales division
• Responsibilities in building up and motivating the sales team by providing information about marketing and sales tools.
• Training of new employees.
• Determine the organizational structure for sales and marketing department in cooperation with the management.
• Permanent evaluation of sales team by analyzing sales reports, controlling the performance parameters and establish professional efficiency.
• Carrying out activities which support the sales team
• Search and maintenance of new markets and clients
• Negotiating and signing the official contracts with the authorized distributors (commercial, operational and financial terms).
• Supervising client’s liabilities and credits.
• Planning and implementing the company’s development sales strategy.
• Evaluating market trends and distribution developments
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers (direct sales channel), and with distributors as well.
• Monitoring competition activities (prices, products, clients).
• Correlating the marketing and sales activities, providing assistance for the logistic department.
• Setting the sales targets for distributors and sales team and supervising goal achievements.
• Preparing and forecasting import and sales activities.
• Maintenance of a national network of more than 150 clients.
• Contacting potential business partners in order to identify business and subcontracting opportunities.
• Maintaining links and establishing contacts with external suppliers in order to provide an optimum stock for the sales department.
• Planning a price policy able to maintain a higher rate profit of the company.
• Maintaining the permanent human contact with clients in order to evaluate their needs and particularities on the one hand and to have a better approach on the other hand.
• Permanent achievement and exceeding of the sales target plans and becoming noticeable competition in the market;
• Achieving and controlling one third of the market-share for the similar imported products.
• Promoting on the Romanian market an international A-brand article and achieving more than 90% brand awareness.